- The FCS II JS fin was designed by world renowned shaper Jason Stevenson (JS Surfboards), and delivers a smooth ride with an emphasis on flow and drive.
- “What I like about this fin is just the speed and flow that it has, then if you want to push it a little harder it has the release too. To put it simply, it’s just really reliable”. Jason Stevenson
- Tri/Quad (5 fin) set
- Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Performance boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.