- Two Quad Rear Side Byte fins designed to add speed, stability and control to any 2 + 1 set up.
- Elongated template with high degree of sweep provides exceptional hold off the bottom and when carving on the open face.
- Ideal for power surfers who like to push hard against their fins and draw out their turns.
- Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Suitable for longboards, SUP's or as shortboard quad rears.
Glass Flex (GF) fins are molded from engineering grade polymer. The flex of these fins has been designed to help novice surfers maintain speed and acceleration as they learn to execute turns and maneuvers.
SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)