- Fits perfectly in your cupholder
- Store those extra bits of wax from each surf session
- No more melted wax in your car
- Heat from the sun will melt the wax back into a usable bar
- New wax peels out easily from the container
- Sand and debris sink to the bottom and are easily scrapped off
- Oven and microwave safe
- Store extra wax & always have fresh wax on hand
- Recycle old wax
- Keep the car and our beaches clean from harmful wax
- Easily clean sand & dirt covered wax
- Use the Orange Peel to mold your own wax
We tried this out a few times. It takes a loooong time for it to melt in a car. But you probably have a loooong time in between wax bars. We had the best luck throwing it in the oven on a Friday night after we made pizza and letting it melt then.
The sand and dirt sink to the bottom. Scrape that off and you have a new bar of wax.
When you ask yourself, where is the surf shop near me with the Orange Peel wax maker? The answer is Quality Surfboards Hawaii.