Simon Anderson's 'SA' shaper fin. Helps maintain speed and control through turns.
- Simon Anderson's 'SA' shaper fin.
- Delivers equal parts drive and release.
- Helps maintain speed and control through longer turns.
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types. Best suited to performance and hybrid shortboards.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.