Jon Pyzel's "JP" shaper fin. Designed as an ‘All-Round’ template, the JP is defined by its Lock, Load and Explode characteristics.
- The longer base and narrow, tapered tip injects some critical elements for surfers
who like to drive hard off the bottom and get the fins free off the lip.
- Like a typical All-Round fin, the JP feels reliable in different waves and boards.
It's fast and loose with an underlying feeling of control, that’s not overbearing.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- High-performance shortboards and hybrid models with wider tails and lower rocker.
- Performer: Find Balance. A balance of speed, flow & response
Performance Core (PC) material is light and can be used in a variety of different conditions. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn.