Scaled down to Grom Size (100lbs)
Julian Wilson's 'JW' signature fin. Speed and projection for taking flight and progressive surfing.
- Julian's new fin focuses on speed and projection for taking flight and adopting a more progressive approach, while maintaining a feeling of predictability and control through longer arc turns.
- Made from super responsive Performance Glass material.
- Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
Performance Glass (PG) fins are machine cut from layers of solid fiberglass. These fins are stiff, and are widely used by pro level surfers because the integrity of the flex is maintained under immense force, and in the most extreme of conditions and situations.