2 oz. 56 ml - Silmar Polyester Sanding Resin , Standard Ding Repair Kit
Ding All’s Original repair kit born in 1985 is still the Standard for most Polyester Ding
repairs. This kit contains Ultra Clear, Non-Yellowing, 250A Sanding resin, used in most
polyester surfboard construction, and a liquid hardener. The kit comes complete with
the following materials to allow an easy method for small to medium surfboard repairs.
- 2oz. Sanding Resin Plus Hardener - 60 minute cure time at 77 degrees F.
- 6” x 13” - 4 oz. Lightweight Fiberglass Cloth
- 2 Sided Sanding Pad ( 1 x 80 grit and 1 x 120 grit)
- Measuring Cup (Can be re-used by popping out hardened resin)
- 3 x Mixing/Applicator Sticks
- Clear Mylar Cover Sheet - Cover over small dings, peel off when hard.
- Easy application instructions.
Epoxy Resin Standard Ding Repair Kit
Ding All’s Standard kit for Epoxy or Polyester Ding repairs when UV light
is not present and fiberglass cloth is needed. This kit contains Ultra Clear,
SS 2000 resin that is used in Epoxy surfboard construction. The resin is
dual purpose and can also repair polyester surfboards as well. The kit
comes complete with the following materials to allow an easy method
for small or medium surfboard repairs.
- 2 oz. (56 ml). Ultra Clear Epoxy Resin Plus 1 oz. (28ml). Hardener - Non-Yellowing
- 15cm x 34cm Fiberglass Cloth patch
- 2 Sided Sanding Pad (1 side Smooth (120 grit) ,1 side Rough- (80 grit) For easy sanding.
- 1 Cup & 3 Mixing Sticks -Note: cup can be re-used after popping out hardened resin from previous repair
- 1 Cover Sheet - Can be used to cover small dings to make super smooth finish once hardened. Just peel off.