DaFin Signature - Vissla 7.0
The DaFiN Vissla 7.0 Swim Fins is a bold DaFin X Vissla collaboration that blends modern aesthetics with rich Hawaiian roots
The Fin Preferred by the World’s Best Watermen
- The perfect balance of comfort and power.
- Fun for any water activity from swimming to bodyboarding.
- Endorsed by the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association, United States Lifesaving Association and used by the best professional watermen and waterwomen around the world.
- Fins float in salt water.
- Lightweight and great for travel.
- Fins can be worn on either foot.
- Made with quality, natural rubber.
DaFiN was developed in Hawaii by Andy Cochran, one of Australia’s early surfing pioneers, with input from world renowned watermen Mark Cunningham and Brian Keaulana. The revolutionary design of DaFiN delivers the two most important features you want in your fins: comfort and power. DaFiN floats in the ocean and looks good both in and out of the water with an assortment of color combinations to choose from. There is no right or left foot difference so DaFiN can be worn on either foot.
DaFiN is used by lifeguards and water safety professionals in the United States and around the world. DaFiN is standard issue equipment for the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association. In 2006 DaFiN was endorsed as the ‘Official Swim Fin’ of the United States Lifesaving Association, the premier professional association of beach lifeguards and open water rescuers in the United States. DaFiN has earned its reputation with strong endorsements by the world’s best watermen and was featured prominently in the critically acclaimed bodysurfing film ‘Come Hell or High Water’. DaFiN is the #1 choice of lifeguards, bodysurfers, and watermen around the world. Make DaFiN your choice, too!
We make quality fins that will last for several years if properly maintained. Here are tips for keeping your fins fresh:
- Rinse your fins thoroughly with fresh water after each use and allow them to air dry in a shaded area.
- Store your fins in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid leaving fins exposed in the sun for extended periods of time. For example, in the back of an open truck or in your car exposed to the sun through the window.
- You may lubricate your fins occasionally using a petroleum-free silicone spray and a soft rag. This is not necessary after every use. We do not recommend petroleum or chemical based rubber protectors or cleaners like ArmorAll for your fins.
- Put them on with care. Slide your foot to the front of the foot pocket, before pulling the strap over your heel.
- Only use recommended accessories. Traditional fin tethers are not recommended for our fins and, by their design, may cause your straps to wear prematurely or snap in trying conditions. We recommend fin savers.
Our fins are coated with a special silicone solution prior to packaging. Don’t worry – it’s medical-grade and safe for contact with your skin. If the fins feel too slippery right out of the box, you can rinse them with cold water while wiping off the excess silicone solution with your hands. Let the fins air dry.