Ultra Light Bag
The Ultra-Light is made of easily compressible rip stop nylon and is the only single day use board bag that you can fit in a small back pack pocket.
- Enlarge the image to see how it folds out.
- Fits 1 board up to 43.5" or two boards up to 41.5".
- 3 Exterior fin and accessory pockets (2 dry and 1 mesh)
- Backpack strap converts into a shoulder strap
- 2 Mesh webbing back straps
- 2 Briefcase straps
- 1. Empty bag completely
- 2. Open all zippers on Top Pouch close all the other zippers
- 3. Flip bag over so back pack straps are up
- 4. Fold sides inward to the width of the inner bag
- 5. From bottom of bag roll tightly up towards the nose in hand length folds.
- 6. Once all the way at the top, flip the bag over
- 7. Peel back the top pouch lid until the inner pouch lid is exposed
- 8. Grab the inner pouch lid and fold it back up and over the bundle
- 9. Stuff edges and zip it up.