MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
- A collaboration with Channel Islands Surfboards, the CI Upright is designed for speed & tight turns.
- A template that comes to life in punchy hollow waves, but can also suit conditions where you need the start up speed to get going.
- Hollow steep waves, punchy beach breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Performance boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Reactor: Find Speed. Speed, tight turns & snaps.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.