Your Quality Surfboards Hawaii Experience may look different as we navigate this dynamic situation in our community. Our commitment to you is that we will continue to make proactive decisions that are grounded in transparency and science – for our staff, community and the people we serve.
Our number one priority is the safety of our staff, community & customers. In adherence to health guidelines we strictly enforce the following:
- Mask must cover mouth and nose at all times in the store.
- You must be in Hawaii for 14 days before entering the store.
- Once person in the store at a time. You may bring in one guest with you.
Other measures we are taking:
- Enhanced cleaning measures: We are committed to caring for the health and well-being of staff and customers. The company continues to observe elevated cleaning and sanitizing protocols that meet or exceed public health guidelines and can help to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Additional precautions: We are also taking precautions for every staff member that works in our store to protect them and our customers. Prior to beginning every shift, all staff complete a pre-check, including safety precautions such as wiping down high touch areas. Partners are also required to wear facial coverings during their shifts and continue to frequently wash their hands. They also have the option to wear gloves.
- Safety Protocols: We respectfully request customers follow social distancing and safety protocols recommended by public health officials, including wearing a facial covering when visiting our stores. It is our responsibility to protect our staff and guests and comply with local public health mandates. As such, our staff have the responsibility to refuse entry to our store to customers who are not wearing facial coverings.
- Grab-and-go: Customers can place an order online and arrange for pickup at the curbside of our store. Social distancing will still be adhered to so please wear your mask at the time of pickup.